Indexed universal life insurance (IUL) is a type of permanent life insurance that offers tax advantages. IUL policies are funded with cash values, which grow tax-deferred. The death benefit is also income tax-free. IUL policies offer a variety of other benefits, such as protection from creditors and the ability to borrow against the policy’s cash value. Speak to an insurance agent to learn more about how IUL can help you save on taxes
- Indexed Universal life insurance is a type of permanent life insurance that offers both protection and growth potential
- It’s a good option for those who want to save for retirement or college tuition
- The premiums are fixed, so you’ll always know what you’re paying each month
- Your policy will never expire, as long as you continue to pay the premiums
- You can borrow against the cash value of your policy if you need money in a hurry
- The death benefit is paid out tax-free
Death Benefit And More
Indexed Universal life insurance policies give you the flexibility to adjust your death benefit and premiums as your life changes. This type of permanent life insurance policy offers tax-deferred growth and potential for a lifetime income. Indexed Universal life is a good choice for investors who want the security of a death benefit and the potential for growth. Read on to learn more about this policy option and how it might work for you.
Learn how indexed universal life insurance can help you meet your financial goals.
If you’re looking for a life insurance policy that can help protect your family and provide the potential to grow your money, we think indexed universal life insurance may be just what you need. With this type of coverage, not only will it give you tax benefits such as dividends and interest, but also guarantee a rate of return on your premiums. Contact us today at 617-800-0899 or email email@example.com for more information about how index universal life insurance might work best for you and your family. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why Your Should Buy Indexed Universal Life Insurance
Learn how indexed universal life insurance can help you meet your financial goals.It is a paradisematic country, in which